Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Bundle Monster Hangloose Gift Box Review

Press  Sample

Hey there!  Today I have such a fun Bundle Monster collection to review.  This summer they released a Hangloose Gift Box (Set 2) full of fun nail art goodies.  In it are at 10 piece stamping plate collection, beach-themed nail studs, iridescent stamping polishes and 4 sets of water decals (which I will be reviewing later this week - you'll see why I'm separating them then).  I'm consistently impressed with Bundle Monster's creativity and this set brings it to a new level.  It's called a gift box so you could buy it for someone else but who says you can't buy yourself a gift too?  Hopefully this collage of the stamping I did with this collection entices you to read all about it...



This set of 10 small square stamping plates is absolutely perfect for the warmer months.  It's like a one-stop shop for all your beach-y needs.  In addition to the typical sealift, there's tribal patterns, scales, tons of palm trees (I LOVE that plate) and even summer treats.  Below are the scans of the plates I received.  I tried most of them and had no stamping issues whatsoever.  These are currently on sale for $12.74.  I did 5 manis with these plates.  I'll mention the plate numbers and the other products used above the photo.  


BM-S401
stamped with Mundo de Unas Black
decals made with acrylic paint applied over pipe dream polish Chillax
matted with KBShimmer Oh Matte!  


BM-S402
stamped with Mundo de Unas White
fanbrush gradient of Pretty Serious Fluffykins and Peachie Poo


BM-S409
stamped with Mundo de Unas Black
Gradient over pipe dream polish Harlequin, Masquerader and Rhythm



This ring of gold-colored studs comes with 4-6 studs of pineapples, 2 sizes of starfish, seahorses and shells.  The name of these studs being sea life/ocean does cover most of the studs in this pack but they're forgetting the pineapples - my favourite part!  In the two manis I did with these, I just used tacky top coat to attach them.  If you wanted these to last a bit longer, I'd recommend using a bit of nail glue.  These are currently on sale for $4.24.


FUN Polish Edgy over black stamped with Models Own Chrome Mauve
Bundle Monster BM-S406
Starfish studs (both sizes)


Zoya Holly stamped with Mundo de Unas Gold 

Bundle Monster BM-S408
Pineapple stud




The Moonbeams stamping polishes is a set of three shimmer shades meant to be stamped over a dark color.  On their own they are nearly colourless but they come to life over darks.  You could also try them over light colors but the effect will be subtle.  These polishes are available as a set (currently on sale for $9.34) or individually for $3.99



Purplish-blue stamped over A England Queen of Scots
Bundle Monster BM-XL205




Greenish-gold stamped over Pretty Serious Into Dreams

Bundle Monster BM-XL201




Pinkish-red stamped over Cupcake Polish Bloodhound
Bundle Monster BM-XL155 and 205 



I swatched all three of these polishes over white to see how they'd look.  Unfortunately I didn't write down which was which but you can see that, over a lighter color, they give a pretty, ethereal look.  


Like I mentioned at the top of this post, there's also a set of water decals in this gift box but I think this post has already been plenty long.  If you're interested in any of these products together or separately, they can all be found on Bundle Monster's website.  Currently the set is on sale so if you're tempted, I'd jump on that.  

Currently $27.95/set (regular price $39)
Available at Bundle Monster

'Til next time...


No comments: