Monday, March 27, 2017

Nail Challenge Collaborative: Black & White #2

Hey there!  It's so Monday that my brain has refused to turn on all day so today I decided to blog some super simple stamping - one base color, one stamping color.  This easy peasy look is the second design I did for this month's Nail Challenge Collaborative theme of Black & White.  The simple color scheme mixes with the simple look pretty nicely, in my opinion.

Black & White Nail Stamping

Black & White Nail Stamping

The base for these is a squishy, jelly white - Loaded Lacquer Coconut.  I'm sad Loaded Lacquer shut down, not least because of this particular polish.  It only takes two coats to have a perfect squishy white that isn't too white.  I love it and I'm so going to miss it when I'm out of it.  

Black & White Nail Stamping

The stamping is from Winstonia's Soccer Mania plate.  My nails are small enough that it looks absolutely nothing like a soccer ball.  It's just a fun pattern on my nails.  

Black & White Nail Stamping

To top it I used HK Girl and was done with my easy stamped design.  

Black & White Nail Stamping

Since I don't have any way to get another bottle of Coconut, does anyone have any suggestions for another good squishy white that doesn't take a billion coats?  I'd love to hear them!

'Til next time...


No comments: